My Life... from the beginning

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

See U Soon......

So okie.... Mummy finally decided to get off her fat ass and start doing something constructive for moi!!! :)

Introducing ME... Little Megan... Can u see me? That's cutie pie me in that bulge that Mummy's hugging....

I'm already such a cute bulge... what do you expect after i got out of there???? hee hee....


Urghhh..... finally got out of there.... *sigh*.... hmmm...... wonder what's waiting for me out here? It's not too bad in there... a private swimming pool, good food..... think my mom eats a lot... but hey... that's good for me.

Ohhh..... let's take a peek.... hmmm.... eeekkss..... ohhhh..... Think that's my Mom... errh.... hope i dun look too much like her.... Opps, that's my Dad, think it's better to look like my mom then?? Such familiar voices... Hope they don't nag as much as they do when I was in there...

Hmmmm..... looks like they think I'm really cute.... hee hee....

*yawn*.... all that commotion.... *yawn*.... Let me go back to my dreamland first....

No comments: