My Life... from the beginning

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Daryl Kor Kor's Birthday

Today we are celebrating Daryl Kor Kor's birthday at Pasir Ris Park!!!

This is a pretty little (when i say little, i mean really little, there's only 5 tables!!) restaurant with ceiling to floor glass that looks out to the beach!!! And woweeeee.... I never knew the beach looks so good!!

Coz u see... *wails*... I've never been to one!!!! *wails*... Since my birth, I've only been to shopping centers and erm... aircon coffeeshops? oh... did I forget to mention supermarkets? *shakes head*

Mom n Dad has this morbid fear of little creatures that buzzes around me (I think Mom more than Dad). So it's strictly aircon places only!!!!





Anyway, as u can see, I'm handed the dessert menu... *hmmm, what should i eat, what should i eat? is ice-cream nicer than porridge? how about choc cake? ooooo cheese fondue? chocolate fondue?.... decisions, decision,....*

Huh? What do you mean I only get to see? *Whines*



Since I can't get to eat anything, I might as well sleep through lunch and wake up later for photo-taking!! Yeah!


Here I am with my Ah-Yee.... then one who keeps buying me toys and clothes... *muark muark*.. Don't we look lovey dovey?



After the short walk, we went back home to cut the cake. Daryl Kor Kor carried me and I was hanging on for dear life.... so worried that he will drop me!!! ahhhhhhhhh)






And as usual, I didn't get to eat the cake!!!!!! *sob sob*.... Look at the lovely cake!!!!!!



No comments: