My Life... from the beginning

Saturday, October 13, 2007

A trip to the ZOOOOOO!

Ah.... my first trip to the zoo... hmmm... let's start counting the animals i saw!



1. The White Tiger

I wanna go nearer! This is too far away. Come on, Daddy.... move move move!!!


Wah.... so impressive... such a big cat! I don't get to see any of these at the void deck wor. I tried to go after it, but mummy & daddy won't let me! *sulk*.


2. The Hippo!

So big and ugly!!! It's nothing like that cute pink hippo I have on my bed.

Anyway, after the hippo, I got tired and fell asleep. Hmmm... after I wake up, it was time for lunch....*sigh*... then it started raining after lunch! Arghhhhhhhh...... Where are the elephants and giraffes you promised??!!! Why why why do we have to leave when I have not seen any of those??


I don't care! You better bring me back here again! And SOON!

No comments: