My Life... from the beginning

Sunday, March 16, 2008

To the sea, to the sea!

Come on, let's get going! I'm dying of boredom at home!!!!!

Yes! The sun, the sea and the sand. Just don't bring me near the sand! YUCKS!
Who says I can't dig at the grass? The same fun without the MESS. YUCKY SAND.



Hmmm... I wonder if grass is tasty



Let me go! I can walk by myself! Let me go!Let me go!Let me go!Let me go! (Actually can you see the veins popping out from her father's arms? So difficult to hold on to tat ger)


Hmm... what do you mean u need a break? Let's get going you wimps!!! Dig dig dig away!


2 comments:

K said...

aiyo, she looks sooooooooooo cute in tt hat!

Unknown said...

AIYO!!! My dil soooooooooooooo pretty!!!

dun like sand huh???? tsk tsk tsk juz like the mummy....tsk tsk tsk