My Life... from the beginning

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Washington - State Capitol

All formally dressed, some more than others... :)





"Where oh where are my biscuits?"


Found it!










































































Cheeky pair




















They just love making wierd faces.




Hmmm.... can tell i'm bored? More history than I ever wanna know.








Grouchy grouchy...







Lucky I have my fats, so I can spare my coat for Megan. Hee hee hee.











Megan wanted to go chase the flock of birds but the bus was waiting... heng ah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do acсept as true ωith all of
the ideas you have presеnted in your poѕt. They're very convincing and can definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are very brief for beginners. May you please lengthen them a bit from subsequent time? Thanks for the post.

My web blog :: Www.Articlepresse.org