My Life... from the beginning

Thursday, March 8, 2007

Gathering @ MBB's









Whoopie.... Mom brought me to Auntie Sheron's house for a swim... The water was cold.... brrrghh... does it show on my face?



And look at the pretty collage Auntie Kei did for me!! OF COZ u can't do a pretty collage without a gorgeous model!! Wahahaha





And look at all the friends i was introduced to.... if you can spot me, I'm on the top right hand corner. To my left is handsome Ethan, to his left is Bruce Lee, Opps... that's Talia Ann and bottom row from the left is Meg, Mandy and Nat!!!

See.... I can remember.... and Mom complains that I'm unfriendly... Now, if I'm unfriendly, I would have shown them THIS FACE

3 comments:

Unknown said...

weeeeeeee weeee.......megan really has dat attitude look ah....cool....a supermodel in making.....:) such a cutie pie....

her complexion is soooooooooooo good....really like tofu....yummy...oopps

Anonymous said...

Finally, I found fren fren Megan on the Internet!!!!! Yippee doobie doobie do!

K said...

wah... 'auntie' kei... sounds soooo old liao... :(