My Life... from the beginning

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Crawling attempts




I'm attempting to crawl. This will be a big milestone, if I manage to do it, there will be lots of hugs, clapping and hopefully followed by lots of new toys.




Urghh!! Urghh!!... Well? Any progress? Nope? I'm still in the same spot huh?


Oh well, what do you really expect from a 4 mth old baby?
Lower your expectations, folks!! I ain't going anywhere for a while!





THIS IS TOO MUCH! Now you want me to hold my own bottle?? I will lodge an official complaint to Grandma the next time i see her!!!





Okie, you're forgiven. This is better. You're suppose to feed me and ENJOY the process!!!

4 comments:

K said...

fair n chubby n adorable until buay tahan... i wanna see Megan again! heh heh

K said...

i was abt 2 exit fr ur blog when i saw... oh, nice cleavage! *grin*

Calynn said...

aiyoooo... y everyone focusing on cleavages?

the secret is to squeeze yr arms together lah!!! ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

some cleavage worrrr!!!