My Life... from the beginning

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Now and Then

Well, I can't believe I made it 1 whole year as a mother and unbelievably, my baby survived a whole year with me.

Look at her then......


Look at her NOW!!!


It's amazing someone so small and fragile can bring so much joy and laughter into our lives. Thank you my little one, for coming into our lives, for teaching us to look at the world from your perspective and for the journey that we will share.

And when you turn into a monster at two (or should I say reach your peak of the Terrible Twos), please pray that I will remember this and keep my sanity!

1 comment:

K said...

gee, i'm about to lose mine.... terrible 2s peak at 2yo eh? i tot mandy's is peaking anytime soon... argh...

yeah, if u happen to b still sane den, pls help me keep mine. thank you very much.

btw, i dreamt my no. 2 came out. SHE was fair w large eyes n long eyelashes. she is bigger than mandy even at NB. hahaha. n she looked just like Megan at NB! bwarhahaha...