My Life... from the beginning

Saturday, November 10, 2007

A Walk in the Park

I have a new bicycle from Dad!



It's my first birthday present and I love it! It has this revolving animal thingy with lights and music which irritates mom. So I just kept pressing and pressing the buttons to activate it.



And so, to show off my present from Dad, we made a trip to Pasir Ris Park.









It was a great day at the park, the weather was perfect. The rain earlier made everything wet and muddy but the air was cool. I had a go at everything I saw.



Here I am being a Red Indian... Do I look cool or wat?





Hey Dad, can I get a room with a view?



Ok Dad, we're crossing the bridge now. Don't worry, I'll protect you. Slow and steady is the way to go.



Ohhhhh... a swing! Mom said she love those as a kid. I suspect she still does. The rocking was so soothing that I almost fell asleep. Why dun we get a bed that does that?



After the walk, Mom n Dad got hungry. So they went to this pretty restaurant there at Pasir Ris Park call Watercross


They had chocolate fondue, mixed grill and a big basket fried stuffs. Guess what I got to eat?



A pathetic slice of apple, which they took away when I haven't even finished coz they complained about the mess i was making!!! *sob* *sob* *sob*

No comments: