My Life... from the beginning

Monday, January 14, 2008

First Haircut

Ohhhhh.... brought Megan for her very first professional haircut! We can't do anything about it cos she fidgets so much when we bring something near her head.


Well, the professional can't do very much with her also.


At the start of it, she was still asking me..."Do you want to cut it straight, like a bob? or do you prefer to layer it?"


I was so impressed! I can't even get a comb near her without her trying to snatch it out of my hands. And they can have the time to style it! Well, being the cynic I am, I told her to just do it as fast as possible, whichever style is easier.


We started from a sitting position


Then she started screaming her head off and a crowd was building up in front of the shop. I had to carry her in my arms and had hair all over me...


TaDa!!! Can see the difference? Anyway, I don't see much styling done coz the hairstylist was going deaf with all the screaming going on. And it can't be good publicity for the kiddy salon to have a screaming baby inside.

And the Barney show they were playing didn't do anything for her at all.

No comments: