My Life... from the beginning

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Water Play!

Ooooooh.... finally took out the lovely birthday pressie that the gang bought for the ger's birthday. The Pink Table Sand Pit from ELC.




She has never spend as much time with any other toys. In fact, I had to drag her away with her screaming her head off from it. Literally pry her fingers off.


Sad thing is, I don't have any sand for her to play with, so it's just water so far.

See her "ya ya papaya" face?


Don't even think of trying to get that scoop away from her hands. She refuse to let me borrow it!

Oh... and she loves to put her face to the water!

Seems so much fun hor? Makes me wish I was back at that age!



1 comment:

average Joan said...

it must be the water! remove the water and i bet she wont find it half as fun :)