My Life... from the beginning

Friday, February 8, 2008

My 2nd CNY

Wow!.... It's my 2nd CNY already. I think I slept through most of the 1st one! So what have I done during this CNY....

First, we have to go bai nian to ah ma and gong gong!

Let's get going!!!! Me and my doggie!

That's my Daryl kor kor, Nayo jie jie and Sheryl jie jie all dressed up for the CNY.

And this is my Ah Yee, can you see that the smile disappeared from my face already?

And this is our Chuan Jia Fu. See my sulky face? I didn't wanna sit still to take pictures. Come on people! Enuff of pictures already.....I'm all dressed up and ready to go! People to meet and places to go!

That's Dad and me on the 2nd day of CNY at my grand uncle's house. He has this cutest little doggie that I want to chase but nobody allowed me to do it!

I had to skip the 3rd day of CNY coz there was no pictures taken. I think Mom and Dad were busy gabbing away with friends. So I played with Zen and Zarick, Auntie Stacy's kids. And there was no pictures to show!

Skip skip to the 4th day! I heard that I overslept and we arrive super late at Auntie Dee's party. And so again, I have no pictures to show except for this when we were getting ready to leave the house.

Well, after we left Auntie Dee's, there was nothing to do. So we went swimming! Yeah!!!

Amazingly, this was the swimsuit I wore when I was 6 months old and it still fits. Hmm... is that good or bad?

I can blow bubbles in the water! Let me show you, let me show off!

No comments: