My Life... from the beginning

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Days when Dad's not around

Do you find this posting funny? That's right, there's no pictures of ME!! Cutie, sweetie, pretty darling ME!!

And why is that so? Coz of this lazy mummy... *sigh*... didn't take a single picture of me whilst Dad's away.... *whine whine*

3 weeks!!! You know how much my cutie face can change in 3 weeks??!!!

But then, Mom did a great job of taking care of me these 18 days. I still get to go shopping, walks in the park, trips to the market (where i just sit & watch Mom stuff her face!!! hnngss). Overall, it was great. And Mom praise me for being so well behaved. No temper tantrums!! Hurray!!! I hope that means more toys??!!!

Anyway, Dad will be home tomorrow. Better get ready for the endless huggings and kissing again.

No comments: