My Life... from the beginning

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Fun @ Aunt CH's

We went Auntie CH's house today and meet up with lots of friends. Auntie Jac & Jovey didi, Auntie Dee & Philson, Auntie Dey & Nathan (Notice how i listed all the boys only). Ok ok, the gers huh... There was the host, Madeline mei mei, she's a great host even though I was acting stuck up the whole time. And then of coz Talia mei mei, who went swimming without me *sulking*

I tried the jumperoo, but hey, u mean I have to jump myself? As in I have to exert strength? Chey... But see... that blur next to me... that's the incredible jumping Philson!!! I'm amazed!!






can tell that it's him? he's moving so fast, he almost flew off the jumperoo


Oh... anyway, dad & mom are lousy photographers... They have no experience with fast moving babies so all pictures turned out blurry. Me, I'm very "siwen", no fast movements for me.

I didn't behave very well there. Was sulking the whole night. Moody coz I wanted Mummy to rock me like Auntie Jac rock Jovey. But she was too lazy to do it.



See what I mean by all blurry?

No comments: