My Life... from the beginning

Monday, May 21, 2007

To Jumperoo or Not to Jumperoo?


We were all dressed to go shop shop. I was so happy coz Dad said he wanted to get the jumperoo.

And then petty mom got angry, coz this pretty little polo shirt that I'm wearing? See... It's for 9mths but soooooo tight fit now. It's not my fault. I want to be slim too but I inherited Mom's genes and not Dad's.

Anyway........... when we reach Kiddy Palace, we found out that 20% less is still the same price??? How can that be??? Even a baby like me also know that 20% less should be.. er.. hmm... eh... 20% less lor. So sadly, we went home empty handed.


Mom tried to lift her depression by playing a fool with me. See what she did to me?

NOW IS MY TURN TO BE ANGRY!!!! If I'm Fiona, does that make Philson, Shrek????

5 comments:

K said...

e skirt v v pretty!!!!! suddenly meg look so siwen!!! heheh... cannot blame auntie kei 4 tinking like this hor, meg. who ask ur mum 2 b so... ... un-siwen? but u're v pretty. next time auntie kei carry u, dun cry hor... gif me face

Calynn said...

Halo... I'm siwen mah. U neber see me siwen meh? Tat's where my ger inherited her fine genes from.

Unknown said...

oh.....i need to vomit 1st.....u said u ah lian.....eh.....mayb...but siwen???!!!!

oh.....anyway.....megan is getting more n more stylo n pretty....*wolf whistle*

eh.....philson shrek ah???....ok lor....no choice....who ask ur megan is fiona :P

Anonymous said...

LOL! Cannot tahan!

ROFL!

Anonymous said...

Heee... What does that make me???