My Life... from the beginning

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Albuquerque - Part II (Bandelier National Park)

The bear went over the mountain, the bear went over the mountain, the bear went over the mountainnnn........... and what do you think he saw?




I don't know what the bear saw.... but we saw a wonderful view.






As for those who were wondering how I ate those B & Js and lost weight, try carrying a toddler and climbing a mountain. Works wonder!

I thought she looks like those China auntie farmer in this picture. Hee hee...

Ah... this one's different. Like a rock star with an attitude.




Let's take a break. Your back must be breaking by now?

See those little holes in the wall? They were used to store food.

Lookie... water!!! Time to swimmmmmmmmmmmm!


Let's continue our walk. Move it move it!

Let's see where to go next.

Hmmm... I think we're lost.

Hurry up, you slow pokes.

Sweep sweep sweep, this place is a mess. Luckily, I'm around.

Skip, skip down the road.

These two pretty girls are from Norway.

How? Can I be a model?

1 comment:

Nayo said...

Ah Yee When are u updating???