My Life... from the beginning

Saturday, November 22, 2008

I AM TWO!

Huh? I'm two today? So?

Yikes... You call this a dog? Please make sure you do better next year!

Well, I'm all dressed up, where are the guests?

Bang Bang... Here comes the guest of honor. Where's everyone?

Sigh... I'm bored. Can I mess up the place now?

No? Just this book to keep me entertained?

This is boring. Can I get out of my clothes now? I dun like stockings!

Opps... I'm not suppose to pull out the float huh?

Ah... here comes the guests!

Hmm... why all adults? I'm being cheated! This is a party for mom and dad! Not for meeeeee...

Oh... here comes the ugly cake.

I know that's my birthday cake. You think I'm blind?


Really? We're gonna eat that?

Hurry up with the singing. I just wanna open my presents.

Are we done yet?

Yeah... Let's blow out the candles.

Shucks mom, I can do that on my own. I'm TWO!

Yeah! Presents time!


Can you like go any slower? Arghhhhh....






Yeah... all done! Now if everyone can just go home and let me play in peace.

1 comment:

nayo said...

hahaha!

to megan: you so bad arh? oni wan presents? baaaaaad girrlll.


just joking.