My Life... from the beginning

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

How to entertain Megan?

How do we entertain Megan? Hmmm....

Megan have two very nice neighbours, Ari & Frida who comes out to play everyday. And most of the time, Megan will join them outside. They do arts and crafts, scooter riding or just run around having fun.

That's Ari with her dog, Candy and Frida's the one in the black (navy?) sweater. Oh, Megan loves Candy. She chases poor Candy everytime she sees her and treats Candy like a toy dog. She just want her to lie still on her legs and let her pet.




This is what they made using the moonsand.
On days when the adults are bored too, we'll head over to the shopping mall where there is entertainment for both the young and old!




Frankly, I love this playground as much as Megan. It's indoor, it's air-conditioned, and there's no bugs! The only problem is, I'm the only adult who is being dragged around and it's kinda embarrassing. The other parents must be sniggering at me... sigh...

Then of course, there is the other type of playground which you have to pay for. Gymboree class! It's really cheap compared to the price we paid for in Singapore. I paid about US$300 plus for 3 classes a week for 3 months. My heart aches when I think of the price I paid for her gym classes in Singapore. ARGHHHH!!

No comments: