My Life... from the beginning

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

San Antonio - Part III (Last!)

Hubby and his classmates visited The Alamo on the day that we opt out of following them. But the pictures he took of the place was so nice that I wanted to put it on the blog (even though Megan was not in any of it!)



After The Alamo Museum, they went to a Mexican flea market! He said there were hundreds of stores there! Awwwwwwww....

Well, if we had followed him, then we wouldn't have been to the Children's Museum. So much to see, so little time! Boohoohoo...

Anyway, after he came back in the afternoon, we went for a walk around the neighbourhood again.


Time for a little shopping before we go for our horse carriage ride.


The river runs through the shopping mall. We took a boat ride earlier this afternoon and that's how we spotted this mall!

We didn't get a picture of us on the boat. But those were the same boats we were on. A really slow ride to view the area, so slow and rocking side to side that Megan fell asleep halfway thru the ride!

Let me do a cute little dance and see if we can get us any discounts?


You don't like my dance? How about if I show a bit of leg?

Okay, I'm hungry. Where's my food?

Look at how thin my face is! Gimme some food!
If I don't get my food soon, I'm gonna screw up my face and scare everyone away!
After dinner, it was time for our horse carriage ride!

This one? No?

This works for me too. I don't really care. Just get on the carriage coz the horse smells really bad!
That's our driver back there. Hmmm... he looks scary, is he a bad guy?

That's it? We're back here already? Oh well, I need to stretch my legs anyway. Time to go for a walk again.

Mom placed up high up on the ledge with nothing to stop me from tumbling down. Dad nearly freaked out!


This is such a beautiful place. There are restaurants along both sides of the river. We enjoyed our stroll back to the hotel. With the except of skipping some heartbeats when Megan runs too near to the river. I think she wants to go for a swim inside with the ducks. Yikes.

No comments: