My Life... from the beginning

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Bath Time Fun!

I really enjoy having a bathtub here. In fact, I love it so much that I'm thinking of putting one in when we're back in Singapore.

Nope, it's not for me. I have not actually used the bathtub to take a bath yet. It's too troublesome for me. But it is such good entertainment for Megan. On days when it's too hot for walks or the playground and you just can't take another episode of Sesame Street, nothing else will distract her except if you ask her to take a bath. Oh, for that, she'll move faster than me!

And there's so many types of bath toys here. Her current favourite is the Sesame Street Finger Paint Bubble Bath that I bought. Erm, the instructions actually says for 3 and above but heck.

These are great! Yellow for Big Bird, Blue for Cookie Monster and Red for Elmo! All the characters that she's already familiar with. It's so much easier to introduce colors with things they can associate with.

Just pour them over the bath tub and she can use it as finger paints. She can easily mix two colors together and see it change to another one. But my favorite part is when she's done, just turn on the tap and it turns into a bubble bath! Viola! No messy cleaning up! I love it love it love it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CALZ

I WANT THAT!!! WHERE TO BUY IN SINGAPORE? hehehe!

Nayo said...

Cute. Goody for you then. Fun and easy to clean. It really is fun. I think Mum will allow me to buy it if she didn't think it's too babyish (cause I'm nine). Well, can the fingerpaint thingy be eaten (just asking)?