My Life... from the beginning

Friday, July 25, 2008

Outlet Malls!!!

Yeah.... A trip to the Outlet Shoppes at El Paso!

First shopping trip we made was to the outlets. Where else? All the brands we love is there, Coach, Nike, Adidas, Aeropostle, Gap, Gymboree etc etc.... So many shops, so little time!


Well, I have to find ways to entertain the girl right? Otherwise how to shop? So burn money on rides for her lor.







She loves the rides and it's the only way we could shop in peace. But it does burn a big hole in the pocket coz it's 75 cents per ride and each ride only last a few minutes.



Ah... storm is abrewing. We made a run for it in case a sand storm comes up. Heard from friends that it's scary.

4 comments:

:: teQuila sunrise :: said...

Hey MAJ Kevin (Now go U.S. got English name liaoz sia, haha)!!

Just revisited your blog after a long, long time. My my, Megan's like almost 1yr 9mths old already! Good to see your whole family in nice, old El Paso with you! 6 mths of holiday yeah?

How do u like the place? It was boring while I was there, but now I kinda miss it. Have you been going on those killer desert runs yet?

And Megan's growing up to be such a cute little gal! It's nice to read your your wife's descriptions of her - playing with the flowers, at the playground, obediently taking her naps, having fun with the bath tub and all. So cuuutttee!! =)

Good to know you're enjoying yourself with your family. Take care and keep smiling yah? Looking fwd to read the blog updates and see the pics!! Say Hi to Megan for me!! ;p

Calynn said...

Ha Ha Ha. No choice wor.. Come USA must fake a English name to blend in ma..

By the way, PT is not required for international student now. So.. no run for me.. heh heh

:: teQuila sunrise :: said...

Wah...no pride! The PT fun lor! I did Singapore proud during the first run sia...The guys were so amazed (even I myself was amazed by my own stamina!) Confirm is mind over body during that run cos I never ran so fast in my life for so long...was like 12km or more...hahahaha...through the desert and amidst the cactus!

Anywayz, enjoy yourself! It's interesting to read your wife's blog! Hihi Calynn! ;)

Nayo said...

Megan is enjoying herself, isn't she?