My Life... from the beginning

Monday, August 25, 2008

Carlsbad, New Mexico - Part II

We're still in New Mexico. Today, we're heading out to Sitting Bulls Fall.

I love this place! BEAUTIFUL!


Hanging around whilst the rest take their toilet break before we make our way to the falls. So excited to see it

Alright! We're all ready to go.

Eh? What falls? It's water trickling down the rocks nia.
Never mind, its still a very pretty place. And where there is water, Megan is at her happiest!

There was this little cave near the falls and its so cooling that we sat there for the rest of the time. The water was really cold and Megan enjoyed herself soaking her feet and throwing pebbles into the stream.
She's a little preoccupied to pose for the camera.

I told him to move a bit further back from the ledge but he's ignoring my instructions. Sigh...


See the guys on the ledge? They were jumping into the stream below! So brave of them. The water's freezing! Not to mention all the sharp edges of the ledge.


Time to go back. We are going to stop by the lake again before heading home to El Paso.



Water. Hmmm... maybe she's a mermaid?

Sometimes I really don't understand the girl. She doesn't like sand and refuse to get down to play when we bring her to the beach. But this place she likes? The flooring is pebbles, those with jagged edges. It hurts my feet when I stand there but she loves it? Sadistic huh?


She went from sitting down to lying flat on her stomach in the water. I had to keep pulling her up coz she was trying to drink the water. Yucks!





Her pants kept dropping off... I had a busy time pulling it up constantly! Not that she appreciates it.


Time to go home. We cleaned her with bottled water ok? High class hor?

1 comment: