My Life... from the beginning

Friday, August 1, 2008

White Sands

We visited the White Sands National Monument in New Mexico. It's really beautiful but erm... HOT HOT HOT! Imagine standing in the middle of nowhere under the burning sun.
Those who know us will understand. We hate the sun. We being me and my girl and my mom. But hey, been there, done that right? So I made hubby drive 2 hrs, we got down for like 10 minutes for picture taking and drove another 2 hrs back again. That's how I can put up pictures for you guys out there to admire.

Ah... hubby went to take his picture coz we were busy feeding the girl.
Must make sure she eats first before we continue our drive inside. Hmm... I look like I'm pregnant hor? Sigh... must be all that Ben & Jerrys..... But I can't stop coz it's 1.99 per tub!!! When I'm back in Singapore, I won't be able to make myself them anymore now that I know it's only 1.99 here!

Oooh.... what's this plant? Does it bite?
Smack right in the middle of the desert. Aren't we brave?
Let's go, Mom. Walk faster. Faster, faster, faster!!!!

Why are we here? You know how much I hate the sand! Where's the sea? You mean this is it?


I don't mind posing to take a picture with you but please get that sand outta my face!

Yeah.... sunglasses. I need those out here. I'm blinded by the white sands. Plus, I look cool in them.

This is postcard perfect. Love it!


Alright, let's get over this little pile of sand here and we'll be on our way home.


Pitstop... yummy yummy. Did I mention that I feed my girl all kinda junk food here? Shhhh....

5 comments:

average Joan said...

i love all thses trip pics.... megan must be having lots and lots of fun...

Calynn said...

Ha ha... So far so good for her. She's eating lots of junk food here.

Anonymous said...

bla

Nayo said...

Wow a beautiful view isn't it? I wish I was there to 'explore' with you & megan.

Nayo said...

Beautiful! I love those pics!