My Life... from the beginning

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Farmers' Market

I was reading through the El Paso visitor guide and saw that they have this Farmers' Market at Ardovino's Desert Crossing. It's not far from the outlet which we usually visit.

So we made a detour to see the place before going for our usual shopping spree.

They have little stalls like our pasar malam in Singapore. The local farmers bring their produce there to sell.


That's me busy sampling the cakes. Yummy homemade cakes.

The market starts at 7.30am and closes by 12.00pm. We reach at around 11am but there was still a small crowd around.




Homemade jams with crackers! So good. There's even zucchini flavour. But my mom and hubby doesn't like sweet stuffs. Can't possibly finish the whole jar myself... Boohoohoo...

My girl really dun like the sun. Neither does my mom.


They have lots of interesting handicrafts here. Cookies that are so pretty that it's a waste to eat them. Handmade soaps, herbs, flowers, coffee and trinklets.

There's a little cafe that is right by the market which sells pastries and biscotti but we were rushing off for our shopping trip.

Oh.... ending off with a video of my girl in training.




Got potential yah?

2 comments:

Nayo said...

Megan really doesn't like sun. She doesn't seem too happy.

Nayo said...

Cute! Is that pair of pants yours. If it is, why is Megan playing with it?