My Life... from the beginning

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Franklin Mountains

The tram ride to Franklin Mountains was less than 20 minutes drive away. So we pop by for a look one evening. It was pretty but we arrived too early to wait for the sunset, which should be even lovelier.... Ahh.... never mind. It's so near.


At the tram station.

In the tram with the girl enjoying the view. At least I think she's enjoy. She keeps going eeehh ehhh orhh orhh... We are still having communications breakdowns at times.
Enjoying the view up on the mountain.

You know, a friend here told us that you can't get lost on the roads here coz they are all parallel. I didn't really get it until I saw the geography from up here.
Opps, the wind is blocking my face?
Is this better?

Don't let the wind blow me away!


Really? It says restricted? Who cares? I can't read yet.

Is this what a chicken in a hatch feels like?

I'm the tallest of them all!

Bye for now... We're going toys r us tomorrow!!! I think that sounds more fun!

1 comment:

Nayo said...

Wow! What a beautiful view!